How to apply
The application period is now open
The deadline to send your application is March 1st .
All applicants MUST provide the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement briefly describing how the Frontiers in Neurophotonics Summer school will complement their current research, studies or career. Candidates from the fields of biology, photonics, neuroscience or related are strongly encouraged to apply
- Names of three reference contacts and at least one letter/email sent by a mentor directly to the address below
The application package should be sent to our coordinator, Mario Méthot, by: Email: email@example.com
or by Mail: Mario Méthot / Frontiers in Neurophotonics Summer School
CRIUSMQ – F 6500
2601 Chemin de la Canardiere
Quebec (QC) G1J 2G3
Payment must be received in full at least one month prior to the start of the school.
Details about payment will be given to the candidates who have been selected to take part in the school.
2019 Registration Fees
- Registration fees: $700
- Room & board (mandatory): $1,750
- TOTAL: $2,450 CAD**
Non-academic - $4000 CAD
These fees cover:
- Pedagogical and scientific material
- Food (3 meals a day + coffee breaks)
- Activities for the duration of the Summer School
- Everyday transportation to the research centre
*All students and academic personnel will have to provide a proof of affiliation with their university.
** Actual costs are approx 50% higher; the remainder is subsidized in part by the generous contribution of our sponsors and through our training grant programs.