NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! In partnership with the Canadian Centre for Behavioural Neuroscience, University of Lethbridge
Campus Alberta Neuroscience is pleased to offer its eighth annual Introductory Workshop on Computational Methods in Neuroscience online from May 11-21, 2021.
The goal of this 11-day workshop is to improve the educational experience of Alberta neuroscience trainees and increase access to high-quality training opportunities beyond the boundaries of single institutions. Workshop participants will be provided with introductory instruction on the use of MATLAB, the most common tool for data analysis and visualization in the quantitative sciences.
The workshop will include:
- Engaging lectures exploring foundational topics in computational neuroscience
- Hands-on use of key analysis methods
- Small-group discussions and opportunities to network with individuals from across the province
- A course project based on real data
- Direct interactive support from instructors and TAs
The application period will run January 15 - February 21, 2021. Be sure to apply as soon as possible - seats are limited and there is a waitlist each year.